Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Latte - @Heather Creswell Logan this is the best recipe I've found. It's delicious as it is, but I make a few changes just to suit my tastes. - I substitute 1/2 of the half & half with vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) and eliminate the vanilla. I also eliminate the sugar....the whipped cream and the pumpkin puree make it sweet enough for me.

Cath Kidston cake
Cath Kidston cake

Download whole gallery
Love love love this cake!
Love love love this cake!

Download whole gallery
Halloween
Halloween

Download whole gallery
Pumpkin Pie Latte - @Heather Creswell Logan this is the best recipe I've found. It's delicious as it is, but I make a few changes just to suit my tastes. - I substitute 1/2 of the half & half with vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) and eliminate the vanilla. I also eliminate the sugar....the whipped cream and the pumpkin puree make it sweet enough for me.
Pumpkin Pie Latte - @Heather Creswell Logan this is the best recipe I've found.  It's delicious as it is, but I make a few changes just to suit my tastes. - I substitute 1/2 of the half & half with vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) and eliminate the vanilla.  I also eliminate the sugar....the whipped cream and the pumpkin puree make it sweet enough for me.

Download whole gallery
Chanel Cupcakes
Chanel Cupcakes

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment